Live your Experience … Come to GOA as a Volunteer
Volunteering & Travel
Former Portuguese colony that joined India in 1961. It is the smallest state in India, but not for that reason free of attraction for the traveler: Goa is famous for its white-sand beaches facing the turquoise Indian, lush palm trees , cabins built with coconut trees, and a rich and surprising cultural and architectural heritage of Portuguese. Its capital, Panaji, is very quiet and its old town is reminiscent of a Portuguese city by the frames of doors and windows painted in bright colors, balustrades at street level …
AVAILABLE PROGRAMSYou will work hand in hand with local NGOs in one of the selected programs that really help the community. Click in each one to see costs and details
A day of a Volunteer
The volunteers who will live with you come from all over the world and are very different people. But the fact of sharing this profound experience, prints the house of volunteers with a warm atmosphere of companionship and friendship that is perceived as soon as you land. It is something close, something special.
Thus, among friends, your day begins with a breakfast in the dining room before leaving for your project, where they will receive you with open arms since the volunteers are highly valued and respected in India. You will work approx. from 9 to 12.30 or 13:00. A lunch, some free time, and again to work, which is nothing but a hugely rewarding time where your help will report more to you than to them.
In the afternoons, already back at the volunteer house, you will have free time to visit the city or carry out the cultural immersion activities of the program. And on weekends … free to rest, or to travel!
The House of Volunteers of Goa is located near the beach of Colva, in a very quiet area for the participants in the projects and close to shops, restaurants, hospital, transport, etc. It has rooms for 1 to 4 people with a cooler and bathroom, living rooms and common dining room, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi internet, washing machine with clothesline, refrigerators, bookstore, lockers, etc. And always under the supervision and attention of the coordinator. Everything so that you are at ease.
As for the food, Indian dishes are prepared that do, itch a little, but you will surely love them. Rice, legumes, wheat chapati, vegetables, chicken and lamb. 3 meals are included every day.
Thus is the travel we propose you…
are you really going to leave it for later??
Package “INDIA COLORS”
VOLUNTEER & TRAVEL
PALOLEM – SOUTH OF GOA
If you enjoy a relaxing weekend in the beautiful and exotic beaches of India like Palolem; White sand in a turquoise bay confined between two headlands. Includes transfers, hotel, tickets to monuments, breakfast and dinner.
You will immerse yourself in the Portuguese history of Goa in places like Aguada Fort, a 17th-century fortress on the same beach, or the Saligao church, unique for its architectural design. Not forgetting the beaches of Vagator, one of the best in the world, and the famous Arjuna. There will be a tour of the old Goa and the city of Madgaon, with its Hindu temples. Includes transfers, tickets to monuments, breakfast and dinner.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM
Our Organized Programs include everything (or almost everything), in addition to supervision and assistance at the destination 24 hours, so that you only worry about having a good time and living your experience.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Personalized pick up at Goa International Airport and transfer to accommodation.
- Guidance and training on India, local customs and the project in which you will collaborate.
- Accommodation in Volunteer House. Three meals per day / seven days per week.
- Cultural Immersion Activities: Traditional Henna painting, Hindu costume workshop, Hindi classes, yoga sessions, Indian cooking…
- Daily transportation from the accommodation to the project (round trip).
- Assistance in India, permanent 24 hours a day, every day. Administrative costs.
- Transfer to Goa airport at the end of your volunteering.
- € 200 Certified Contribution to the CiENViDAS project.
- International Volunteer Certificate of the CiENViDAS Foundation.
THE PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Air ticket.
- Indian visa (easily processed online).
- Travel and medical insurance. (*)
* TRAVEL INSURANCE: It is required a travel and health insurance for your peace of mind. You can have yours, or if you prefer, we can offer you our special insurance for volunteers, with cancellation coverage, for an amount of € 80 (2 weeks).
For our work we only ask for a donation to our own CiENViDAS Jaipur project. And we will send you the corresponding Donation Certificate, which you can use to deduct in your tax declaration.