Volunteering in Family
Nowadays, trips tend to provide EXPERIENCES. So, if you are considering a family vacation, why don’t you make it an unforgettable experience for everyone, combining it with volunteering?
A handful of immersion experiences with the locals, days full of activities volunteering, hours of fun for sightseeing and many “together” moments, that’s the perfect recipe for a family trip.
Cooperate, enjoy, and teach your children… A whole life lesson condensed in 2 weeks.
Balanced mix of volunteering and travel experiences.
- 2 weeks term, with excursions and work in volunteer projects such as TEACHING, WOMEN EMPOWERMENT, CHILD CARE, ORPHANAGE OR HEALTHCARE.
- Guide on excursions and attention 24H, 7 days a week.
- Activities for children based on their age or interest.
Suitable for young children and teenagers.
- Cultural activities that you will surely remember
REASONS TO VOLUNTEER WITH FAMILY IN INDIA
- Strengthens family unity bonds while sharing valuable experiences together.
- You live an experience to remember in the future.
- Teach through the example: what better way to teach your children than by giving example with your own volunteering?
- It is an opportunity to share true quality time.
- It’s a tolerance lesson: being away from the comfort of your home or a luxurious hotel can help your children appreciate a meaning life against materialism.
- It is a great cultural and travel experience.
- Teach the joy of giving to the community or the environment.
- Increase your children’s self-esteem and confidence as they carry out their Volunteer activities daily with their parents.
- Volunteering helps children see that they have the power to change the lives of others.
- It is a great opportunity to instill VALUES to your children:
- Gratitude for what they have; they will be surprised when they see the less fortunate and check that they can be the same or happier than themselves.
- Humility implied in each volunteer activity,
- Tolerance towards different ways of thinking and living.
- Respect for other people, especially the disadvantaged and disabled.
- Generosity of spirit, by acquiring “the habit of giving” during the exercise of volunteering.
- Kindness to people, children and animals.
- Respect for the environment.
An also this experience helps your children learn skills for their future:
- Patience and perseverance, as they find situations for which they can not be prepared.
- Teamwork in the volunteer project.
This Family Program is located in Jaipur…
…but ask us about Family Program in other destinations: